To navigate opportunities and redefine what is possible.
To be the most innovative, collaborative and trusted financial solution firm in the nation.
Our Guiding Principles
We believe in...
- Challenging the status quo in the quest for growth.
- Striving for excellence even when excellence is outside our comfort zone.
- Fostering constant growth for our clients and financial professionals with a foundation of integrity.
- Celebrating inclusion and diversity as essential keys to our success.
- Finding innovation for the best solutions.
- Having a positive work environment based on trust, collaboration and fun.
- Remaining accountable and coachable while staying committed to personal development.
- Delivering consistent, innovative training and education to provide opportunities to continuously learn, grow & improve.
- Encouraging technological advances to facilitate ease of doing business.
- Giving back to the community in which we live, work and play.
- Honoring our commitments to clients, ourselves, and our team members.
- Receiving all feedback as a gift.
- Taking ownership over outcomes by finding solutions not excuses.
- Identifying, empowering and developing the next generation of leadership.
Coastal Wealth's 7 Pillars of Support
Contributing to the community extends far beyond the services we provide. Consequently, we are dedicated to supporting local charitable and civic organizations that help make our community – and our world – a better place. It is our way to demonstrate our ongoing commitment to our community, and our way of giving back to those individuals who need our support.
Through 2021, Coastal Wealth Has:
- over $27.2 billion of life insurance coverage in force.1
- paid over $131.2 million in life insurance benefits2 and $9.6 million in disability income insurance benefits (claims) to our clients.
- paid $43.1 million in dividends to clients who own eligible participating whole life policies with MassMutual3.
- distributed $38.9 million in free life insurance to eligible families as part of MassMutual’s LifeBridgeSM Program4.
1 Amount of individual life insurance in force as of 12/31/21 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
2 Amount of individual life insurance claims paid from 1/1/21 to 12/31/21 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company
3 The amount of dividends to eligible participating whole life policyowners in 2021.
4 Amount of cumulative LifeBridge coverage in force through 12/31/21. MassMutual’s LifeBridgeSM program provides free, $50,000 ten-year term life insurance policies to eligible parents and legal guardians. MassMutual pays the premiums. LifeBridge is an education-focused, community service program providing free life insurance to working families who may not be able to afford life insurance.